Looking for a center hubcap

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
SergiV8

I've lost one cover cap on my 18" OEM Sport Wheels (GTS/SLS). I don't know its name in English, is for covering the center bore (is Spanish is called "tapabujes").
Does anyone have one to sell me? Or do you know any web for buying it online and be delivered in Europe?
Thanks'
BxKizashiS

you can try ebay, maybe a local junk yard or a site that sells oem dealer parts
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
BLyons

In English it's called a center cap. I would think you should be able to get this through any Suzuki dealer over there.

Otherwise you can get one from the site below, but it just ships from a US dealer so it seems like it would be cheaper to get one from a dealer closer to you.
http://monsterfactoryparts.com/parts/20 ... nter%20cap
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
Dthrill_08

The funniest shit happened to me. I lost my rear driver side center cap and I was so mad. Looked ugly as hell and I even put of a topic on here to know if the ones I found were the right one... so I went back to the place I did the oil change and next thing I know it appeared again.

Either it fell there or it was removed for inspection and forgot to be put back. Good luck on your search!
SergiV8

Hi all,

In my official Suzuki dealer can get me one, but 20€ is too much for a piece of plastic, for this reason I'm asking the forum :)
Finally, in the local junk yard I've found a Grand Vitara and tatatatatata.... YES! Is compatible!!!

So all you know, Grand Vitara and SX4 has the same center cap size.

Thanks for all answers.
memphisleak00

SergiV8 wrote:I've lost one cover cap on my 18" OEM Sport Wheels (GTS/SLS). I don't know its name in English, is for covering the center bore (is Spanish is called "tapabujes").
Does anyone have one to sell me? Or do you know any web for buying it online and be delivered in Europe?
Thanks'
Ebay.com

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk