The skinny on the hardware:
- - Superlite FSLI front, FNDL rear calipers (Cleared with urethane which makes all the difference in keeping them looking shiny and clean - and keeping caustic cleaners from attacking the aluminum).
- 350mm fronts and 330mm rear rotors (about 10K miles). (I can dimple them prior to shipping if you dig that look)
- EBD RedStuff (ceramic) pads all round (PITA to obtain).
- AN4 lines (Kevlar), fittings (AN4) and adapters (M10INV to AN4) included.
- All brackets included.
- All additional bolts/spacers included.
- - Increased the rotor dia 50mm at each corner
- Decreased weight by some 4-6lbs (total)
- Overall piston/rotor bias maintained (+/-3%) to keep OE performance/safety intact (or close).
**NOTE: This swap will render your e-brake useless.**
E-mail me to discuss.