Looking for Kizashi with manual transmission

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
DiggerDerrik

I don’t care what trim level, color or miles. Email me if you have one or know of someone who has one. Preferably near Washington state, but for the right car I will travel. Manual transmission only please. Thank you
[email protected]
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
KlutzNinja

How far are you willing to travel? I live in Southern California, which isn’t very close to WA, but there’s a red manual 2011 Kizashi on sale down here lol.
It’s the only manual Kizashi listed on CarGurus (where I found my 2013 GTS Sport CVT Kizashi) that has a manual transmission in the western US. There are six manual-equipped Kizashis scattered in PA, NH, FL, and SC, but those seven are it at the moment. I’d recommend setting an email alert just in case, so you’re messaged if one in your area becomes available. That’s how I found mine. Kizashis can get bought up pretty fast sometimes so it’s good to see it ASAP.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventory ... =258156366
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
DiggerDerrik

Yeah I’ve seen the one in California. Not crazy about the color but the mileage is good. I’m really not sure how far I’d be willing to travel. Depends on price and mileage. I’m still hoping one comes up for sale within a few hours drive of me. I miss the one I had but I don’t want another automatic.
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
diegobear

I own one in Texas that I’m thinking about selling. 107k mi.

Is that too far? She’s a beauty.

Dm me for pics