SOLD- 2010 Kizashi GTS 6 Speed manual for sale, RI

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
Ezm3

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Decided its time to sell my 2010 Kizashi GTS 6 speed manual. I've owned the car for close to 2 years and have put around 8,000 miles on it (I have a few cars). Its a 2010 Kizashi GTS with the 6 speed manual. It took me months to find a manual Kizashi, and especially wanted the Rockford Fosgate stereo, sunroof, larger wheels, etc. I added the leather, heated, power interior and seats, sport steering wheel and sport front bumper from a later 2012 model. The car runs and drives great and is a tremendous daily driver, getting almost 30 MPG on the highway! It currently has 184K on it. it does have some dings and scratches that should be pretty expected for a 12 year old car, and the rear bumper has some flaking paint in the center. Definitely not perfect, but not bad at all. The interior just shows some wear (fading really) on the drivers leather bolster and some wear on the sport steering wheel (perforated leather has some wear). Overall, its a very nice car and a very, very rare car as such. It is a favorite among obscure car enthusiasts like me, but I have a lot of cars and even more desires- only selling to move onto other cars I want to play with. Its been a blast and ill miss it, but time for a new owner to experience the Kizzy! check out my listing here and please message me here or on FB if you are interested. Can give you a call if you leave a number. Located 10 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 350898889/

Best,
Ezra
Last edited by Ezm3 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KuroNekko

Looks quite clean for the age and mileage. It's rather interesting that you modded it to be a quasi-Sport SLS with features like the heated leather seats and Sport fascia. Good luck with the sale.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)