Suzuki X-90 on Bring a Trailer

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
KlutzNinja

This isn’t my listing, just thought some folks here might be at least a little intrigued lol. Listing ends Sunday, 3/27.
Saw this originally mentioned on Car & Driver, where a commenter said he once spoke to a Suzuki exec about the X-90, and was told it was an attempt to make a 4WD Honda CRX :lol:. But I hear they’re actually pretty respectable off-road. This example seems to be in good condition for its age and almost 100k miles.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1996-suzuki-x-90-8/

Also, I didn’t know where to put this thread. Hope this section is okay.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
KuroNekko

I've seen a few X-90s a while back in the 90's and 2000's. They are certainly very quirky vehicles because they're small and "cute" but have the underpinnings of an SUV with a body-on-frame design, I believe. I think it was built on the 2 door Suzuki Vitara chassis. It's like a car that is supposed to feel like a Honda Civic Del Sol but can go beyond bad weather and actually offroad with a proper 4x4 system. In fact, I've seen a few modded out for a full offroad treatment given its chassis allows for it. Such an odd vehicle and surprising it made it to production. While it looks stupid and a joke, it's more capable offroad than most vehicles, including nearly all CUVs.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

Merely a chic's car body on a Sidekick chassis.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)