Improvements READ ME

Suggest new sections, and let us know about any errors that may need to be fixed.
Moto
Site Admin

Expect to see some significant changes to the page/forum in the coming weeks.
However, we are currently experiencing a flood so I don't know if I will have time to work on it this weekend or not. We will see what kind of shape Fargo is in on Friday. It is possible they will be requesting more people to sandbag.

Note:
I've tried a few different setups on my test server, and like the results. Things will be slightly more complex at first, but will be a great improvement in the long run.

Don't worry if the page goes down for a day or two I always make backups before I try anything to crazy.

Feel free to request features for the page, and I will try to make it happen.
Moto
Site Admin

Girlfriend was out of town for the week so I finally found the time to fix things up. I hope you like the new more modern theme. The links at the top of the forum let you view the new topics and rss links will help you keep track of updates you want to read.

If you see anything that is weird/broken just let me know. I think that I have everything working, but I almost always screw something up when when I do a major update.