Multi-Quote?

Suggest new sections, and let us know about any errors that may need to be fixed.
SamirD

It would be nice to have this feature if it's available. Makes replying to multiple post much easier. 8-)
Moto
Site Admin

SamirD wrote:It would be nice to have this feature if it's available. Makes replying to multiple post much easier. 8-)
Batman wrote:I am Batmat
Easily achieved with code.
phpbb does suck at some things. I didn't see any current plugins to make it work. I may look later though

Code: Select all

[quote="SamirD"]It would be nice to have this feature if it's available.  Makes replying to multiple post much easier.  8-)[/quote]

[quote="Batman"]I am Batmat[/quote]
SamirD

Oh, I totally know how to do that, but I'm usually reading a whole thread and catching up and wanting to specifically using quotes in posts.

Usually, when I can't multi-quote, I just open up a new tab and reply there, but there's the whole, "you might want to check what you posted because of another post" setting that keeps me from just replying, submitting, and then moving to the next one. I have to go in and submit each one at least once, sometimes more if I hit the 'can't post in x time' limit.

I actually like the site because it's got all the important functionalities including a mobile skin. You did some good work. 8-) All forum softwares have some limitation/drawback, so I know what you're dealing with! I've stuck to vb3 because 4 and 5 don't have what I need for my community.