New section?

Suggest new sections, and let us know about any errors that may need to be fixed.
TheHolyGhost

Can we add a new members section? It would be similar to the FAQ/Rules section I guess. There would also be good "first read" threads, like the bluetooth device thread, and be a place where members could introduce themselves.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Moto
Site Admin

Done.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things are hectic at work, and there are lots of deadlines for stuff to get done. (Probably had something to do with my cranky post earlier today)

My tentative plan for exemplary posts and things that shouldn't get lost is probably to start a wordpress for the site. Basically it will just involve key members moving things over to the wordpress from time to time. It wouldn't really help the forum, but search engines like blogs a lot more than they like forums.

We'll see though. It would be quite a bit of work, and really won't serve the community.
TheHolyGhost

No problem. Do you have access to the database at all? We may be able to come up with an app that we could use to move things. I've been looking for a new project, kind of. I'll try to brainstorm ideas on how we can flag good posts in some way.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Moto
Site Admin

Yes, we have database access, but if you mess with phpbb much it really freaks out... I used one of my other forums guinea pig with such a system and ended up loosing all of my members so It isn't exactly on the top of my list of things to do.
TheHolyGhost

I was thinking we could do something with read only access. Some way to pull flagged posts out and add them to a blog site. It would hopefully be completely transparent to this site I'm just throwing out ideas, I'm not even sure how feasible it is.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES