Clutch? Flywheel?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
88ws-6

Thanks a lot Kuro. I plan to take it to a trusted, local mechanic this weekend to see exactly what it needs.
2011 Sport GTS: 6 speed

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z: 5 speed (sold)
88ws-6

Well, I took it in this weekend to have it looked at and after they bled the clutch, the clutch dropped to the floor and won't come up. So I'm without a car now and they think it could be the master cylinder. On top of that, they also said that a worn clutch would likely mean replacing the flywheel and pressure plate too.

I'll very likely just need to trade it in because the car itself is probably only worth $4,000 even if the clutch worked.
2011 Sport GTS: 6 speed

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z: 5 speed (sold)
KuroNekko

88ws-6 wrote:Well, I took it in this weekend to have it looked at and after they bled the clutch, the clutch dropped to the floor and won't come up. So I'm without a car now and they think it could be the master cylinder. On top of that, they also said that a worn clutch would likely mean replacing the flywheel and pressure plate too.

I'll very likely just need to trade it in because the car itself is probably only worth $4,000 even if the clutch worked.
I think the car is worth much more than $4000 in running condition. Closer to double with your mileage. I drive exactly the same car.
Assuming you were to need all new parts including the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel, and a clutch master cylinder, these parts amount to about $1000 total given the prices I can get them online. The labor may be about 50% to 100% of the parts price depending on where you go. I don't know about your personal finances and situation, but someone who is mechanically savvy will essentially get themselves a great deal on a Kizashi with what is essentially maintenance work. Clutches and flywheels are like brakes and rotors. They operate on friction hence they wear out and are considered replacement parts. The clutch master cylinder is a $123 part on MonsterFactoryParts.com.

While I certainly can see how the situation is demoralizing, it's not anything like needing a new engine (which is typically a reason people dump a car at such low mileage).
If you do end up offloading it, please share what you got for it. Best of luck.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)