Power window button not working.

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
dmitche

So tonight i was driving around and tried lowering the passenger window from the drivers side and the window wont budge at all. No noise or anything just simply dead. But when i try the button on the paasengers door it works perfectly fine. So its the button on the drivers side. What could be the problem?
Woodie

I guess it's the button itself inside the armrest. Someone had this exact problem about two years ago if I recall correctly.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

I haven't had any issues with my Kizashi's window buttons, but I did in my previous car which was a Mazda3. I took the switch apart and cleaned the contacts. It worked for a while and then the problem came back. I then took it apart again and this time used dielectric grease between the contacts. Once I reassembled it, it worked well and continued to do so until I sold the car.
My girlfriend's Mazda3 also has faulty window switches so I may have to try it again on her car.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
dmitche

Hmmm i was hoping it was a fuse lol
dmitche

Nvm.....all the car needed was a battery reset and it works perfectly now