A/C flashing "auto" after car wash

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
timmy642

When I started my car (2012) this morning, the A/C was on Auto (flashing), and I was unable to change any settings (mode, blower speed, temperature, etc.). Everything was working fine yesterday, but I did not run the A/C after getting a car wash. Perhaps it's just a coincidence.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it possible a sensor or something got wet and this will resolve when it dries out? Would pulling one of the fuses possibly help the system reset?

Thanks for any advice.
SAEED_KIZZY

timmy642 wrote:When I started my car (2012) this morning, the A/C was on Auto (flashing), and I was unable to change any settings (mode, blower speed, temperature, etc.). Everything was working fine yesterday, but I did not run the A/C after getting a car wash. Perhaps it's just a coincidence.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it possible a sensor or something got wet and this will resolve when it dries out? Would pulling one of the fuses possibly help the system reset?

Thanks for any advice.
flashing AUTO means there are some error codes saved in HVAC module you should connect SDT diag tool to your car and check these codes to find out.
without SDT not much checking to do except check fuse and Relay for AC and also power and ground.
timmy642

Thanks. I'll get those codes checked.
Ronzuki

timmy642 wrote:Thanks. I'll get those codes checked.
Let us know where you get those codes checked, and how all that went...please.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)