Louder than normal engine start up?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
suzukikizashi

Hello,

I am new here, welcome everyone.

My Kizashi is from 2010, automatic CVT, 4x4.

I bought it two years ago. I am concerned that when starting the engine, there is no longer this nice bass, but it's louder, it's quite an annoying launch, as if I was starting the drill. This sound, like an activated drill, like a whistle, appears when I am accelerating, often at low engine speeds (1500-2000).

Why is it like that? Is it normal? Or something with the engine? With gearbox? With the exhaust system? Is it because my hard drive?

I apologize for the questions, maybe too infantile for you, but I have no experience, I badly need an answer, practical advice, cause in Poland it is not a well known model of Suzuki...and this is my first car in which I fell in love.

What should i do ?

Thank you for all the advice and help.

Paweł, Poland.
Ronzuki

Hello

Once the car is started and in gear, I could see how CVT whine may resemble the sound of a drill when taking off from a dead stop. Other than that, I have no idea. Bad alternator maybe? They used to sound pretty bad before they die, but I haven't heard that sound from an alternator in a very, very, very long time.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
old tech

How many miles and is transmission full checked while running in park ? Have drive belt removed, is noise still there? If it is then your noise is transmission related . A mostly clogged pick up screen would then be your best outcome. If the noise quit after belt was removed ,then rotate all driven pulleys by hand and feel for any roughness from the bearing