Exhaust gases in engine oil system

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Oleksandr

I just saw a Suzuki Kizashi which is rare in my region and neither owner nor I could decide whether what we saw is normal or not for this vehicle.
With engine running oil fill cap was uscrewed but not removed. But it didn't just raise a bit to let gases escape, it started jumping about 3-8 mm high. When oil fill hole is covered by hand I could feel noticeble pressure created by gases inside oil system.
Also I'm wondering if it is normal for Kizashi to spit a bit of gasoline out of exhaust pipe during engine start?
I could smell gasoline inside the car with doors wide open for about 1 minute after engine start.
I would like to know if such behavior is common for this vehicle or it is an indication of piston rings problems.
Oleksandr

Reason and solution has been found now. After oil replacement situation got much better. Oil fill cap now lays flat, no excess pressure.
LPSISRL

Sounds like you PCV could use flushing or replacement. Very easy and it prevents just what you were experiencing. It could have been plugged and freed up the same time you did an oil change.

I seriously doubt you are getting gasoline out your tailpipe. It would long be vaporized before it got there but you could be smelling raw gas vapors. I'd bet the liquid is just water as it's a byproduct of combustion. You very often see water dripping from exhaust systems of running cars and mufflers often have weep holes in them to allow any water to drain out before causing corrosion. Any smell of gas is abnormal however. I'd check the vapor canister as you may have pressure building up in the fuel system. Did you get the spider recall preformed? You might be experiencing that issue too. Good luck!
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

I meant to reply here much earlier but got distracted. However, I am glad LPSISRL responded given he wrote what I was going to write.

The liquid coming out of the tailpipe is not gasoline. It's condensation that is getting blown out by exhaust pressure. The smell of gas is likely from another source, possibly a leak or malfunction with the emissions system or gas tank pressure.

The excessive pressure in the crankcase certainly sounds like it's related to the emissions systems so cleaning/replacing the PCV valve would be the first thing I'd do, just like LPSISRL already suggested. I imagine that anything more serious would likely trigger a check engine light.

While an oil change might help, I think it just made the symptoms better rather than actually fix the problem.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Oleksandr

I took off PCV valve and checked PCV tube.
There is a negative pressure inside PCV tube, so it is ok. PCV valve opens up easily, but it doesn't seal up when negative pressure is removed. It leaks air just a bit into valve cover in passive state. Is this an issue and should PCV valve be replaced?
I'm asking because I don't know if at any point of time there is such situation during engine working when there will be positive pressure inside air intake system that would leak through PCV valve under valve cover.