Rear driver taillight with fog lamp (European version) - Where to adquire?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Yabusa

Hi all,

I have a Canadian 2012 Kizashi that I wish to take to Europe, namely Portugal. I know there are some things to consider in order to be able to register the car over there, such as installing rear fog lights. In Canada rear fog lights are not a requirement, so the tail light case comes only with a blank space. I will need to adquire a new tail light (European version), the wiring and the switch for the fog light. Can someone help me here?

Thank you,
Pedro
Woodie

Unless you have a fantastic connection with a Suzuki parts guy who gives you huge discounts, I think waiting to acquire these parts until after you're in Portugal would be a better idea. If you can find a European parts catalog you can get the part numbers and order the parts through any Suzuki parts source, but every part is going to be a special order that has never been shipped to North America before.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
bdleonard

Here's the section in the Asia / Pacific catalog:
https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya- ... mp-3789964

If the NA tail light assembly has the cutout and reflector built in (probably does, but I haven't checked), you may just need the harness stub and a bulb. That assumes the "fog light" switch would have been designed to operate both the front and rear simultaneously. I cannot find a listing for a separate switch.

If that is not the case, you may a new lamp harness, fog bulb, and lamp assembly. And possibly a switch in the cabin, if one is needed