Rough Idle and hard brakes

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
crt

sorry its been so long, life gets in the way, still same problem, tried a new maf, and throttle body, no help, a friend even checked injector pressures, right on, ohmed all coils , within limits......at my end......
old tech

I would expect this rough idle to eventually throw a helpful code. Are you sure there isnt any?
Does the car seem to run ok at road speeds ?
Does the power brakes feel ok right after a downhill coast or a decel or is it a hard pedal with little assistance ?
Trouble with the variable valve timing is a possibility but i would think a cam /crank correlation code would emerge.
crt

I have been waiting (hoping) for a code, nothing as of yet, I will double check with my reader though, car runs great over 1500 rpm, brakes are fine, think i'm just getting a hard pedal because when the idle dips so low, i'm losing vacuum, replace the throttle body with a used one, and idles even worse, stalls a lot with the new (used) one.....
SAEED_KIZZY

according to kizashi service manual poor idling
New Bitmap Image.jpg
New Bitmap Image.jpg (127.13 KiB) Viewed 2624 times