Suzuki kizashi

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Vinnyb614

I am experiencing vibrating when I accelerate from 20 to 40 when I jump on the freeway and I'm going 60 to 80 it stops what is the issue please help
old tech

Merry Christmas Vinny . If your vibration is only noticeable on the pull of acceleration and lets up with momentary lift of the throttle , it could be an inner axle joint that has gotten some premature wear from lack of grease and or dirt entering joint .These axles and boots are a very high quality and if there is a problem here it will most likely have an injury to the boot. Take a look at them for any grease leaking from them. If this is the cause, it feels like the drivetrain is possibly moving side to side when you accelerate. Also, when posting a problem , try to give a little more info such as awd , cvt, and miles so we know whether we are dealing with an old dog or just a young pup and our guesses have more of a chance of being accurate.
Ronzuki

Merry Christmas everyone.

In addition, always provide model year (MY) as well. Even though the Kizashi is short production model, there are production differences among the MYs.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KuroNekko

My brother had a similar sort of symptom on his Kia Sorrento. After an initial visit to the dealer where they could not replicate it, I kept telling him to take it back and have a tech test drive it with us in the car. It then occurred when a tech was driving with us and it helped him narrow it down. It turned out the inner axle was coming loose. It was replaced and the issue resolved. The Sorrento is a FWD with an Auto.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Vinnyb614

Ok I have a 2012 Suzuki kizashi CTV all-wheel-drive 74000 miles GTS sport. I've been told that the vibration is due to a faulty motor mount. now my rear motor mount needs change? because I have excessive movement in engine due to my rear motor mount is that true?
Last edited by Vinnyb614 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinnyb614

Vinnyb614 wrote:Ok I have a Suzuki kizashi CTV all-wheel-drive automatic 74000 miles GTS sport. I've been told that the vibration is due to a faulty motor mount. now my rear motor mount needs change? because I have excessive movement in engine due to my rear motor mount is that true?
Ronzuki

I suppose that's quite plausible. Torn Tcase mounts in my old Samurai used to cause all kinds of funky vibes and noises. Never had a problem w/ mounts on any FWD street vehicles I've owned. SX4's have had motor mounts go out w/ similar results as I recall from threads on that site years ago. Kinda low miles to be having such problems on a Kizashi (CV joints and motor mounts), but anything is subject to the odd 'bad part'. No reports of failed motor mounts to my knowledge.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Vinnyb614

Thank you I'll look Into that for sure have a great new year
Vinnyb614

Now change out the front mount and I am going to do the same to the side Mount and rear mount. Dose the side monut exhaust works vibration. :facepalm: