Looking for 2920a096 o ring

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
AXMARKUSXA

Need to change my fluid in the trans at 106k for the first time :shock: suprising to find out I can't find this o ring anywhere within 180 miles of me or ordering off Ebay, which takes forever. Any help guys? I'll pay for overnight shipping
bdleonard

You can absolutely find it on eBay, or order it through your local Mitsubishi dealer. However, that o-ring is only used if you are changing the small external CVT filter element. In all instances that I am aware of the factory o-ring has been in good enough condition to reuse, however I understand wanting to have a spare on hand. I have one on the shelf myself, just in case.

If you are only changing (draining and filling) the CVT fluid, there is no need to worry about having the o-ring.
AXMARKUSXA

I found one in a mitsubishi part House over 3 hours away from me. Got her going in tomorrow morning For fluid and filter change
hillboy73

I found that if your existing ring comes out of its groove, putting it in the freezer for a while seemed to help when reinstalling it