Not shifting in first gear

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Mikias

Thanks guys! What can I do to make my car a bit faster, like maybe 35-60 more horsepower?
Woodie

roadracemotorsports has a turbo kit for $4300, probably cost another $1,000 to get it installed if you can't do it yourself. They're the only company I know of who made performance parts for the Kizashi, and they don't anymore. Website says they have three turbo kits left.

Adding power will guarantee the early death of your transmission.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

The turbo kit is only for the manual transmission Kizashi. The CVT models cannot handle significant additional power without seriously compromising the CVT.

With cars like the Kizashi that don't have aftermarket support, the best way to "enhance" the performance is keeping on top of maintenance to prevent stock performance degradation (which you'll likely find in an older vehicle) and also to reduce weight. Some here swear that lighter aftermarket wheels help considerably with vehicle dynamics. Tires are also often overlooked but are critical in performance. However, if power specifically is what you want more of, you really just need to get a different vehicle. The Kizashi is like an electric vehicle in that there really isn't much you can do about "bolt-on performance" in most regards.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)