Knocking noice at the smallest bump

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Jfge8618

Hey guys I wonder if any of you might have been in the following situation.

I started getting a noise while coming of the high way a knocking sound from what appears to be the middle to right of the car. seem to be coming from around the sway bar. The noice comes con on the smallest bump in the road and while driving straight.

Jacked up the car to see shocks end links etc all seem to be good, the shocks are two months old. But I noticed a boot of the cv joint torn, but I spin the wheel an there is no noice from it or the wheel bearing also there is no play on the wheel bearing.

The noice also comes when I bounce the the car up and down while parked So I do not believe is trans related unless rear mount but doubt it as I keep checking those fuckers often.

Any ideas???

The car is a 2011 awd.

Thanks in advance.
Jfge8618

Finally found the issue it was a sway bar link that had broken on the inside. Luckily I had bought moog replacements a few weeks back as I had dons the struts and I wanted to service a few things including the end links just had no time to put them on.

Ps the moog ones are a lot thicker and the en result is amazing the car handles like a dream.
KuroNekko

Sorry for the late reply. I was going to suggest the sway bar end links as they caused noise for me too without showing signs of wear or damage such as tearing at the boots. I replaced them with Moogs too, which are a lot better in build quality and also feature grease nipples for joint servicing. The Moogs definitely took care of the noise I was having at low speed turns and speed bumps.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)