Pairing IPHONE (Verizon) with 09 Kazashi Bluetooth

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Sunsurfme

[I have been trying to use the bluetooth with my iphone for a couple of months. I've tried each permutation of possiblities, and nothing . One major point is that I'm given a number by the Kazashi bluetooth, a passkey, but nowhere in my phone is there a spot to place that number. I tried just using the iphone keypad, and even took a chance on calling...but ...it didn't make a difference. I've tried it three different times, and thought since I just left an iphone tech class at apple, it might work. notto. Ideas??
I LOVE my car, and have my brother, an Audi owner, jealous of some of the bells and whistles...but this is really frustrating me....Thanks.
Sunsurfme

OK...Please note change to first post.. 2010 Kazahi Time flies...
chazyouwin

IPhone: Settings - General - Bluetooth? I can't remember where to input the code for sure, but I got my IPhone paired on the first attempt eight months ago and it has been fine since then. For telephone pairing.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
naviguy

Menu->settings->GENERAL->BLUETOOTH
Select the DNX6020UA3 from the list

The iphone will ask you for the PIN code.

Enter it, then press Connect...

Walla!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed