Water dripping

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
hocaspocas

I'm not sure where the water is coming from. My two months old Kizashi always have water dripping . I have checked all the levels of coolant, wiper cleaner and everywhere where uses water and they are fine, sign of any leak. However the dripping start after 1 minutes of starting my car.

Possibly due to the AC, but I noticed the dripping happens pretty quick compared with another cars. I always leave a trace of water drops everywhere I go.

Is this normal? I know the AC on the Kizashi is very good cooling and it feels cold right away. Is this cause by the AC?
AlexRuiz

hocaspocas wrote:I'm not sure where the water is coming from. My two months old Kizashi always have water dripping . I have checked all the levels of coolant, wiper cleaner and everywhere where uses water and they are fine, sign of any leak. However the dripping start after 1 minutes of starting my car.

Possibly due to the AC, but I noticed the dripping happens pretty quick compared with another cars. I always leave a trace of water drops everywhere I go.

Is this normal? I know the AC on the Kizashi is very good cooling and it feels cold right away. Is this cause by the AC?
Yes, I could bet money it is because of the A/C.
To convince yourself, turn A/C off and see if you leave water ;)
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
naviguy

AlexRuiz wrote:
hocaspocas wrote:I'm not sure where the water is coming from. My two months old Kizashi always have water dripping . I have checked all the levels of coolant, wiper cleaner and everywhere where uses water and they are fine, sign of any leak. However the dripping start after 1 minutes of starting my car.

Yes, I could bet money it is because of the A/C.
To convince yourself, turn A/C off and see if you leave water ;)
I concur... AC condenser runs very cold in all cars... so when it's in the hot engine bay, it develops water condensation... and drips.

Every car I have ever seen does that if you run the AC.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed
lookin

what about the exhaust
naviguy

lookin wrote:what about the exhaust
Do you mean water is dripping out your tail pipe, only when the engine is cold?

On newer cars... that's a similar cause... cold exhaust pipes, that get hot when the engine is warming up... however, on OLD (100k miles or over usually) cars... that COULD indicate a blown head gasket, however, that usually looks like white smoke, than water dripping.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed
lookin

exactly other than ac that should be the only drip