Iphone 3gs connected but no sound

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
apon

Hey all. So I got around to trying to listen to some music off of my iphone. So i plugged it in via my phone charger to the usb connector that goes thru the glove box. So when I plug it in the radio detectes my iphone and starts to play the songs but no sound comes out of the speakers? is there a setting that I am missing? Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
naviguy

apon wrote:Hey all. So I got around to trying to listen to some music off of my iphone. So i plugged it in via my phone charger to the usb connector that goes thru the glove box. So when I plug it in the radio detectes my iphone and starts to play the songs but no sound comes out of the speakers? is there a setting that I am missing? Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

For the Kenwood Navi one... you cant use your Factory Iphone Cable... You have to use the Kenwood Cable supplied...
That one splits the Data, Audio, and Video.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed
apon

Thanks for the reply I will try that tonight and see if that works.
naviguy

apon wrote:Thanks for the reply I will try that tonight and see if that works.
If possible, please let us know if it's correct so this thread can be found while searching for the same problem.

Unrelated Note for you Iphone problem searchers, I Have an Iphone 4G, and the Kenwood connector for the Kenwood Navi and radio, does NOT properly fit. (doesn't click)

I have already complained to the dealer, that when you plug in the KENWOOD Iphone plug, it does not 'Click' into place like the Apple Cable, and therefore falls out almost immediately after connected.

I tested the 3G and Ipod Touch, and there was no problem, it clicks right in.

Dealer said they would investigate it, and get back to me 3 weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed
lookin

with the phone plugged in hit the home button on phone and you should get 2 options on screen i think you should choose dock connector on iphone then you should get sound