Kizashi Problems

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Tom Kizzie

Depending the price...
A complete clutch-set is not that expensive. Its the labor of 2 to 4 hours that makes it expensive. Where is the car located? In europe you can only buy the kizashi fully loaded and they go for at least 11K+ in euros. (with 100kmiles) Good to hear about a 225kmiles kizashi. This wants me to drive it more and more. 8-)
kizashi 6mt black
kizashi666

clearly, don't buy a Kizashi as your main car
Woodie

Wow, I wouldn't say that at all. You do realize this thread is about one bad car 8 years ago, right? And the news of a car with 225 thousand miles on it would sort of speak to the opposite of what you just said.

Now if you had said don't buy a car with a CVT as your main car I probably wouldn't have spoken up. I would never have one for any reason.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:Wow, I wouldn't say that at all. You do realize this thread is about one bad car 8 years ago, right? And the news of a car with 225 thousand miles on it would sort of speak to the opposite of what you just said.

Now if you had said don't buy a car with a CVT as your main car I probably wouldn't have spoken up. I would never have one for any reason.
I agree. A manual Kizashi is among the most reliable cars you can find. It doesn't have any vulnerabilities and it doesn't have iffy new technology that compromises long-term reliability and longevity. Just read the news. Even the reliability stalwarts from Honda, Toyota, and Subaru are having major issues with their engines and transmissions as they push the limits of internal combustion for efficiency to try stave off the inevitable electric future. I plan to keep my Kizashi for a very long time given I am confident it can get to very high mileage. After that, it's an electrified vehicle for me.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

Honestly, other than the CVT, which Suzuki neither designed or built, I'd expect to get an ass-load of miles out of the Kizashi, well... because it is a Suzuki. My car is still VERY solid and everything in the car still works as it should. It's not unheard of for early model (pre-CVT) SX4s to have that kind of mileage on them.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
bruniman12

My Manual clutch for my 2010 Kizashi went out and it is nearly impossible to find parts. Any leads or suggestions would be amazing! Looking for these parts.

Clutch Cover Assembly 22100-57L00
Clutch Disc 22400-79j00
Clutch Slave 23820-79J00
Fly Wheel 12620-54L00

Let me know if there is a place in the Forum for the best idea.