New Member, Couple Questions

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
edwarrior

I have a 2012 Kizashi SE CVT FWD in Silver Metallic, just had my windows tinted today and am ready to start making some quick modifications.

1. Removal of rear badges (SUZUKI Badge & Kizashi Badge)

I'd like to know if there are holes in the hardware before I commit.

2. To "smoke out" the yellow lights on the front bumper.

Is there a general easy way to get this effect, on my last car a 2003 Volkswagon GTI 1.8t, I bought completely new lights that came with LED bulbs so the yellow light was brighter through the smoked light.

Thank you for any help.
Renn90

No holes under my 2010 lettering / badges.
Adhered with double sided tape only.
I was able to remove all lettering/badges by hand while car was in direct sun on a 68 degree day. I started removal at the lettering edges with a putty knife covered in a single layer of soft cloth.
Tape residue was easily removed with car wax and no indication of previous lettering is apparent (platinum silver color).

Good luck.
2010 Kizashi SE AWD
~tc~

Dental floss is the trick for removing badges
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
edwarrior

Has anyone changed the lights in the interior?
2012 Kizashi SE CVT FWD in Silver Metallic
DelliReeus

@edwarrior I have, but just the dome lights. I'm not planing on changing any other interior lights since I love the way it is, but I just ordered some LED daytime running lights & plasma xenon headlight bulbs so I'll post some pictures of stock & after.
2010 AWD/FWD Kizashi S Black Pearl Metallic