The bottom orange lights on left & right..

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
NiteRider

LOL, yeah you guys were talking about 2 completely different things.

Metatrox was working on a special project to replace those so you might want to pm him to know the status. Here is the thread explaining what he was doing: http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... lit=orange

Or you can tint them just like GalluzzoS did: http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... nge#p11589

However, make sure what ever you do will comply with your state inspection as some states require this marker.
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
klement

LOL, they don't even exist in Slovakia. boy are they ugly! what are they for? turning lights?
DelliReeus

Lmfao yeah I wanna get maybe the I think GTS bumper do you guys know where can I get it from? Like the bumper with the matching middle grills, & oh I tinted mine too but still when I turne em on they look very weird, I think when I'm gonna put in my HID's I'm gonna take off the bumper I'm gonna just take out the wire out of there & tuck it in safely & nicely somewhere, but I would really like the GTS bumper, like I'll buy it from somewhere, & I know that there's no side marker lights & it has a matching middle grill so that's really nice :o
2010 AWD/FWD Kizashi S Black Pearl Metallic
NiteRider

I have the GTS and the Orange markers are on it. :?
'10 Jeep Liberty
DelliReeus

What really? :o I'm talking about this http://carreviewsline.com/wp-content/up ... 00x399.jpg maybe I could buy this bumper from somewhere, oh & klement they're just on all the time, I have no idea why lol, there's turning signals already on the sides & the lights which is very weird
NiteRider

You just showed me a picture of one that's not in the states. Those markers exist in the US because most states if not all require an amber marker on the front side of the car. Actually this might be a mandate of the US DOT. Most manufactures have them incorporated into the headlight housing.
'10 Jeep Liberty
Northernstar

Yeah, the amber markers is required throughout NA. If you want to get a bumper without one, then you will have to order from oversea.
DelliReeus

Meh US is lame :/ I guess when I get HID's when I take off the bumper I'll tuck the wires in somewhere then.