Samsung Galaxy S3 compatability??

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Wonson92

So long story short I made the move from an iPhone to a Galaxy S3 a month or two ago, only problem is I can't play my music in my Kizashi now! Does anyone know if there's a way I can make it work? I just get a message saying non compatible device or something.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
NiteRider

I use my S3 with no problem. What stereo system are you using?
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
Wonson92

It's the stock Suzuki base unit. (The non-rf)
2011 Premium Silver XL

NiteRider

Hmmm, sorry can't help you then as I'm using the rockford fosgate. Hopefully, someone else can chime in.
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
KizashiKrazy1

I just got a Samsung Galaxy SII, but I don't have any music on it yet. I have been able to use the phone through the speakers though. Ill have to download a song onto the phone and try it out.
Wonson92

Hmm really weird. Could it have aanything to do with the fact that my music is in a micro sd inside the phone?
2011 Premium Silver XL

CLLee

Hi,
I think it has something to do with Samsung's file system. A quick google came up with F2FS or ext4.
According to the Kizashi manual... the USB input only supports FAT16/32 file system, and iPod connectivity.
I did try my brother's Samsung Note a few months ago and it didn't work. Mine's the RF system.
chew71

I have a Galaxy Note and I too had a problem playing through the usb plug but I am able to play though the bluetooth system but it
doesn't display the song title or any other info.If you have bluetooth you shouldn't have any problem.