2013 Integrated NAVI Unit Question

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Juan

This is how your trunk should look like - with a RF subwoofer in the middle

This is the actual RF radio my 2012 AWD SLS has..
fjroman2

ok, mine looks nothing like that...
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
krellmk

mine either
fjroman2

Suzuki Customer Service was no help...they basically said they would update their website...and thanked me for pointing out that they had a discrepancy between the website and the actual set up...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I am PISSED!
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
krellmk

So i guess we stuck with this cheesy system
fjroman2

Lookin that way :(
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Tamstaz

fjroman2 wrote:I have since called my dealer and Suzuki America Customer Service. They are both looking into it...my salesman has decided that Suzuki changed the 2013 and never told anyone, not the dealers, not the customer service, no one. He is a new salesman, in his training, he was instructed that they still had the RF Stereo, and all components. He spoke to a mechanic and they told him they are finding out that they have a Harmony stereo, no Sub, no Amp...WTH!!!

He is working to see what he can do for me, but I am not expecting much...this is very disappointing.

Hi - I had the same thing happen to me - check out my posts - and you will see that I have been mucked around with the same thing...The car yard emailed Suzuki in Australia and they basically wiped their hands of it.(we were told it is a loop hole that they have not fixed up yet) Having the new updated model and being told the rockford fosgate was in it and it isn't...Any way - we got serious with them and rang consumer affairs, who told us that we had a right to seek a dispute with them as it was false or misleading information under the Australian consumer law (chapter 3) we were told to send them a letter by registered post to the manger of the business, then give them a few days to reply in writing. After that if no resoltion is attained then send it to consumer affairs - although they said to me it would take a while to get sorted - they said in the end they would have to pay for the speaker system to be installed. So we did what was recommended -and just before we gave them the letter -they sent us a letter - via email -stating that they would install the rockford speakers - that they would have to order them and it could take a while -but they would do it. A week worth of crap basically for the hopefully good sounding end result.
My advice to you is - go for it - don't let the whole "new salesman stuff" throw you off -they should be properly trained in the product they are selling - it is false advertising for goods that you were expecting in the car. Sorry I get a little fired up about this coz they tried to fob me off with the speakers as well.
Tamstaz

Shit - that's a terrible post krellmk. I'm guessing you guys in the US are really feeling that - and what it could possibly mean in the future. I'm really hoping that Suzuki Australia doesn't go the same way...
fjroman2

Honestly, I can deal with the speakers, the audio sounds pretty good. I was excited about the extra amp and sub, for a clearer crisper sound, but I am more pissed about the Sat Radio...what a cob job...irritating.
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder