Whiteline Rear Sway Bar - Edit- ceasing production.

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
murcod

Quite a few people have probably read the post regarding the Kizashi Whiteline rear sway bar and the difficulty in fitting it- it was a nightmare.

The technical support / design area of Whiteline somehow didn't get the info passed onto them that there were issues with that sway bar :?: (Even though it was reported to them and a warranty replacement bar sent out that still wasn't right.) However, after a second Kizashi had similar issues :roll: , the technical support guys are now aware of the design fault and are putting a halt on sales of the current bar.

I've been told a new sway bar will be made and released shortly. It will most likely only have two stiffness settings, rather than the current design's three.

From my short driving experience with one fitted it is a well worthwhile mod. The rear end roll is nicely controlled and no longer ruins the cornering potential of the Kizashi.

Just hold off for the new design if you're interested! ;)

PS: I was told the bar was primarily designed for the USA market, so with Suzuki exiting the USA I'm hoping they don't decide to stop producing them.
PPS: They weren't aware Suzuki are pulling out of the USA.
David
murcod

An update on this....

Whiteline are ceasing production of the Kizashi rear sway bar, no doubt due to Suzuki's demise in the USA and only two sales in Australia :( .

If you're interested in one, it would pay to hunt one down now. (With the old design bar, cutting off the third adjustment hole is all that's required to make it fit.) If you're quick you might be able to persuade them to make one of the updated design bars?
David
murcod

Okay, whiteline have no stock left.
David