Minor issue, need help!

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
BxKizashiS

For some reason the lights for the AC controls aint coming on at all. Even when I switch the headlights to the first click. Everything else such as the shift lights come on & radio but not the AC control lights. Any ideas???
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
~tc~

Blown fuse?
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
KuroNekko

Is it just the HAVC lights and NOT the stereo and other stuff? Does your HVAC work like does the A/C, fans, etc work?
I was going to say check the dimmer, but that should control all the lights like the radio and gauges too.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

I don't know the differences between your S controls and that of a GTS, but if it's none of the above then it could only be one of two things really, dead bulb/led or a bad connection. I'd look for the later.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
puckaveli

I vote bulb is burnt out.
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
2013 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
2006 Kawaski 636
BxKizashiS

Yes my AC and heat works, its just the light that wont come on.. I doubt its the dimmer but i will try it.. and i checked all the fuses under the drive dash and hood, they're all fine.... idk about the bulb being blown out, i only have 14k miles on it, its practically new.
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
KuroNekko

I don't think they are bulbs. I think they are all LEDs. You should take a picture and post it here. If all of the lights are out for that HVAC cluster, then it's not a single bulb/LED issue, but more an electrical circuit issue.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
~tc~

BxKizashiS wrote:Yes my AC and heat works, its just the light that wont come on.. I doubt its the dimmer but i will try it.. and i checked all the fuses under the drive dash and hood, they're all fine.... idk about the bulb being blown out, i only have 14k miles on it, its practically new.
Then it's under warranty, let the dealer worry about it.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
BxKizashiS

i found the problem!.. I have an aftermarket radio and the orange/white wire on the harness is the dimmer switch wire and it was touching another wire, so it wasnt gettin its proper connection cuz it was getting a negative feed from some other wire, i cuz the wire so it wont touch nothing and the lights came on!!... crazy huh, something so small and simple.
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
Ronzuki

there you have it...bad connection. All is well.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)