Ever tried paintless dent repair for small dents/dings?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
KuroNekko

Anyone here ever try paintless dent repair for small dings?
Last night, I noticed a very small dent on my rear fender, close to where the tail light wraps around to the side. It must have happened yesterday as I was driving all over the place and parked in parking lots with other cars.

It really looks like someone opened their door and hit my car with the corner of their door. There is a small scratch (looks like it will come off with polish and wax), but also a small dent about the size of a pea. My car is otherwise flawless and it's going to bother the &^%# out of me if I can't somehow fix it.

I've tried all the other techniques and products on my former cars like the hair dryer + compressed air can upside down, the Ding King, dent puller, etc. but they only work on larger dents, not something as small as this.

I've read online that professional paintless dent repairers are very good, but I was wondering if anyone here ever tried them and how small of a dent they can repair.

Thanks.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
newworld2004

Try dent master, they are local to D.C area, I haven't use them , however I heard good thing about them.

http://www.dentmasters.com/

Thx
2010 Dark Blue SLS FWD CVT
1998 Mitsubishi Montero Winter Package
1994 Soft-Top Samurai Sold
1993 Isuzu Trooper 2DR Sold
KuroNekko

Sweet. Thanks a lot. I will assess the damage better once I clean the car and look into how much it will cost to fix the tiny ding.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
murcod

It really depends on who does the dent removal as to the results. I had a guy come do a few dents on my previous vehicles and he did an excellent job- you couldn't pick the repaired area. He used to work on a car assembly line and learnt "the art" there. He used all sorts of custom made spring steel tools.

Google might turn up some good people in your area? Unbiased feedback on car forums is a good way- or go to a local used car yard and see if they can suggest someone.
David
CLLee

I've used that before to remove 5 dents from my previous car, including one in the centre of the bonnet.
4 of them were untraceable. There's one that's from a very deep dent (and slightly scratch), and I could only see a little trace of it, in the right angle and light.
Definitely worth the money and safe yourself the headache of dealing with a body shop.

Found him through a local detailing forum. Good luck.
KIZFAN2

I have gone to dent doctor twice in the past year. Both times they did an amazing job removing the dents. I can't even tell where they were anymore.
2011 Kizashi SX
alannmoris

It really depends on who does the dent removal as to the results. Try http://autocosmeticsolutions.com , they can handle small dents too.
We use the same sanding, priming, and painting techniques used by Auto Body Repair Orange County shops. We remove unsightly dings, dents, and creases with a popular Dent Repair Orange County process called paintless dent removal.