Parrot MKi9200 Crashed

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
StarbugChloe

Hello,

I picked up my second hand 2010 XLS Kizashi on Wednesday, which has the RF stereo, and already had the MKi9200 Parrot bluetooth installed.

I synced my phone to the system today, I assumed correctly, and then went inside. When I came back to my car later, the parrot screen did not turn on at all.

Googling this system has shown it has a lot of problems, but I have already tried
-Resetting by removing and replacing the screen
-Attempted to connect screen to pc, it shows the rainbow load screen, but then flashes white, before going black again, to repeat in this cycle
-Downloaded latest update to FAT32 USB stick, however after even letting the car run for 10 minutes (guides recommend 4 minutes for update to install) it appears nothing has happened, the screen stays dark, and no sounds can be heard from the device.

I assume the blue box "brain" of the bluetooth is somewhere behind the dash. Is anyone able to confirm this? Should I attempt to access that myself, or contact my dealer for advice?

I believe this product is no longer offered, and may have an expired warranty, but if this is an easy fix (resetting this blue box, wherever its been installed in my car), then I would like to have it working.

Link to the product- http://www.parrot.com/usa/support/parrot-mki9200/
mahash

Well, its first of all good to know that Parrot can atleast be fitted in the Kizashi. I called their US support and they said that they arent aware if it would fit into a Suzuki.

Lotsa confusion around whether it works or not.

I am assuming you have the factory fitted HU?