Parking aid

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
IshaanIan

Here in India there is only one trim level that the Kizashi comes in. The only option being whether you want the manual or the cvt. A feature they both seem to miss are parking sensors so I came across this on Suzuki's Australian website and I am sure I can get my dealership to have the part shipped here: http://www.suzuki.com.au/vehicles/model ... rse-camera
The car doesn't sell very well here either and both the service centers and dealerships, are ill equipped to deal with any questions regarding the car in any way at all. So I will be having this fitted by a guy I trust to do a good job. I know this might sound really stupid :P but help me out here guys; The thing is, I wanted to know whether this kit includes the day/night mirror, camera and necessary wiring for assembly and also whether it includes reverse sensors that can be integrated in the bumper to project those lines that tell you how close you are to the object on the display. (you know, the green, yellow and red ones)