Kizashi India owners - Enhancements to Audio etc.?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
murcod

You should be able to pick up the bluetooth add on kit from a local dealer, but the price might put you off! I seem to recall a figure of AUS$495 for the bluetooth add on kit?

I'm not aware of any dealers that have online stores, and most dealers seem to order in parts as required from Suzuki Australia. That would usually be a fairly quick affair in a major city like Melbourne- possibly even overnight?

You'd be looking at the kit to suit either an XL (2010-2011) or Touring (2011-13) model - they're the models here with the non RF head units standard. I can help out with plug comparisons for an Aussie 2011 Kizashi Touring head unit as I've got a spare lying around gathering dust. ;)

The bluetooth kit part number for the Touring is 990AA-01210-57L
David
mahash

pufff!! :)

I guess i'll have to let it go for now. Take a risk of taking out the current HU, determine whether a Parrot MKi9000 or CKi3100 can integrate and stream music and answer calls.

OR buy a Jabber Freeway

ELSE, sometime later, go for a full upgrade with a decent HU and RF component.

Thanks much David and Bombay Racer!

Happy and Safe driving, Shekhar
murcod

Wait a bit and upgrade the head unit and speakers. You'll get the best result and features for your money.

Be aware the Rockford Fosgate speakers are possibly a custom made item for Suzuki/ or Suzuki use special spacers/ or the RF equipped Suzukis have different door trims. I mention that as I had to make some custom spacers to get the speakers to seal against the door trim. (I'd imagine bass response would suffer if they aren't sealed like the factory speakers are; they have a spacer built into them and foam around the speaker "basket" edge to seal against the door card.)
David
TB16

Hi, reviving an old thread.

So an year and a half back (Mar'21 to be exact), my stock headunit's display went blank. The system is still working as i can change radio stations, plug a USB and listen but there is no display. When this problem started, the display in headunit was flickering for about a month. After a month, the screen just went black. Has anyone else had the same problem?