CVT issues/questions

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
n8dogg

The guys as RRM must have been thinking along those lines to feel the need to offer this...http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... cts_id=697
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
Grandpa1951

The tranny has 2 oil coolers...one going through the bottom tank of the radiator and the other is a small air cooled one in front of the aircon condenser, mounted low. Don't know if your model has the warning light if tranny oil gets too hot. There is an light on the the 3rd. row of instrument cluster between the "engine fault" light and the steering wheel one. The tranny light will blink if it becomes too hot. Smelling the dipstick ( don't let too many people see you doing this....they may think you are a bit weird) for a burnt oil smell will help too. So will its colour.
Bizzenn

Well, I just recently had the car thouroughly checked out and everything was good. I didn't realize it already had oil coolers. It must be something else or its normal. Im going to have it checked out again next time I go back to the dealer.