oil level

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Minority

babacu wrote:Just curious whether there was an update to this story. I had my oil changed today (second time) and the level on the dipstick is higher (about the same as in the original picture).

I was hoping to get a smoothly running engine (no vibrations) by switching to synthetic, but alas, it's still vibrating (no worse than before, but no better, either). Not sure if it's the oil level or I should just accept this is the best I'm going to get...
According to Suzuki Australia it's a "characteristic" (the vibration) and they all (CVT Kizashis) do it. I don't think it's going away in a hurry and we'll just have to accept it. :(
babacu

Minority wrote: According to Suzuki Australia it's a "characteristic" (the vibration) and they all (CVT Kizashis) do it. I don't think it's going away in a hurry and we'll just have to accept it. :(
I see. Thanks for the info, I'll probably just have to learn to accept it, as you put it.
Schuzuki

For the most part I refuse to let anyone touch my car. Almost all shops are filled with high school dropouts with little training. I've had nothing but bad luck with them.
Moto, perhaps you'd like to check out the actual level of training and experience of the techs in most franchise dealerships. Most reputable dealers won't hire techs who don't have some level of technical college education in automotive tech, and frequently require a minimum level of ASE certifications.