Sub woofer "rattle"

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
TheHolyGhost

So you have to pop the whole rear deck off, right? That's not very convenient at all.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
~tc~

FYI - for those of you looking to go the replacement route, JL Audio subs FTW
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
teamjlf

robs48 wrote:Hey guys ,regarding the subwoofer.Mke sure the part # for the sub ends with a 1 and not a 0.The 1 indicates a different glue was used during speaker assembly as per Rockford Fosgate.The 0 means you are getting the same speaker you had and chances are you will have the same problem eventually.Hope this is of help.

Is the P/N pronted anywhere on the unit ?
chest3r

sub cover blown, removed it myself, and now it sounds better (I'm not an audiophile at all)! Any know if there risk to leaving it as is?

Shame I can't fit a larger sub in...I've got two 10" subs hanging around...
b1usdl03

I too experience the "rattle". I went to the dealer and he said that Suzuki Canada has advised him (and all dealers in Canada) to not order any more replacements but instead to repair the speaker. Seems the problem is poor adhesive on the cone (or so I was told). Anyway bringing it in a a few days to have it fixed. Hopefully no more problems. If so I'll just get a new one from Rockford Fosgate. Cheers..