License Plate Light Failure

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
smassar

I have a 2010 kizashi, and I got pulled over the other night. The officer told me that my license plate lights were out, which was news to me. So I ordered new bulbs and installed them, but the lights still do not work.

I am wondering which fuse these run off of. All of my other lights are working properly in the car, with no issues. Any advise??
Speed_Racer

I don't have it in front of me, but I'd assume there would be a fuse diagram in the owner's manual (the back?)
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
LPSISRL

I don't see it listed by itself. However, it should be with the tail light since it goes on and off with them. It's fuse 20 on the box under the dash on the driver's side. Should be a red 10 amp fuse. It's called TAIL. However, since your tail lights are working, I'd check for a connector leading to the plate lights.

Edit: confirmed from the wiring diagram that the license plate lights are on the TAIL fuse
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)