Window question

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
WESHOOT2

No.
Bizzenn

I haven't cleaned the window thoroughly although I will now. I am however getting my windows tinted as it is a must in Fl. I did clean the rubber seals and that helped. I am going to the dealer on Sat. anyway so I will bring it up.
murcod

I didn't think the tint would really be to blame. Sounds like the Kizashi's might have "weak" electric window motors? Tinting probably wouldn't help, but every other vehicle I've had could handle it no problems. Tint is a "must have" in Australia. ;)
David
Bizzenn

Went to the dealer today. They lubed and adjusted the track and no more noise and does not struggle. It seals very quietly now.
murcod

Hopefully not a temporary fix? IMHO you shouldn't need to do that on any Kizashi - they're not that old! We've got a 2004 Suzuki XL-7 and we've never had to touch the electric windows on that in the 6 years we've owned it. They were also tinted at purchase by the original owner.
David
Bizzenn

Time will tell I suppose.