Seatbelt Retractor

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
jono6406

What I said was a used undeployed OEM (Kizashi) seatbelt is perfectly fine....( for me and I speak for myself). I knew I was going to get a lot of feedback by my statement but thats what I would do it and I'm sticking to it. BTW I would get it dealer installed.
BxKizashiS

If it were me, (which i plan on doing this within this month) i will get a harness bar and buy a pair of seat belt harnesses and call it a day, it will come out cheaper then to buy that new piece u lookin for... Im already getting a Sparco harness bar, Takata seat belt harness and NRG bucket seats for my Kizashi.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
Soviet

Thanks for the reply guys!!

I will look into that dealer Jono, thanks for the info! :D

Yeah I don't think I'll go with the repair, or brand new! No way man! There are aftermarket parts that people use to repair cars and replace parts so I have a bro that repairs collision cars, he orders his parts from aftermarket. So I'll ask him about how much it'll cost and how much other places offer (If I find one).

Idk about the harness bar man. That looks all ricer and crap. Unless I get a turbo or something, then yes. Besides I'm sure it'll be in the way of my friends in back seat :).