Front Passenger Seat Occupant Sensor?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
black7

I need it before it gets too warn up here in Canada -
I had major issues with it last summer - the chime was going off every time the sun came out.
At first, I was able to get it to turn off by running the A/c but it got to a point when even the A/C wouldn't cool things down enough to shut of the chime.
Hope this shows up soon -
SamirD

I re-read what this symptom is like and I remember a couple of times when I had some stuff loaded in the passenger seat that the light acted funny for a bit. Hopefully this won't plague our car too, but it must be quite common.

Too bad the side panel of our passenger seat (the one with the controls) is broken off at the front due to something being caught in it while someone was getting out (before we had the car, but the wife repeated the injury with her purse strap a few times :(), so I'm not sure if I really want anyone messing with the seat since that panel could be completely damaged and then 'oops, I guess you need a new seat, huh?'.
black7

Received the Recall notice from Suzuki this week -
Replacement of lower seat cushion - parts will not be available until fall of this year but work and seat is fully covered here in Canada.
Good news - that alarm is driving me crazy
SamirD

I think I got the recall in the mail as well. I will wait to make a decision in the Fall of this year. :D