Rear Parking sensor came out?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Shaneous

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue? :

Parking sensors have all been fine. Just went to move my car and the rear sensor was continuously beeping, even though there was nothing behind me. Got out and had a look and the rear drivers side sensor has fallen back in to the bumper. I tried to push it back in to place, but it relies on adhesive pads. These pads feel like they don''t have much glue left, hence when I push the unit back on to the inner of the bumper, it won't stay there (not to mention its hard to get your hand up there and apply enough force).

No idea how it came off?!
Doraemon

Shaneous wrote:Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue? :

Parking sensors have all been fine. Just went to move my car and the rear sensor was continuously beeping, even though there was nothing behind me. Got out and had a look and the rear drivers side sensor has fallen back in to the bumper. I tried to push it back in to place, but it relies on adhesive pads. These pads feel like they don''t have much glue left, hence when I push the unit back on to the inner of the bumper, it won't stay there (not to mention its hard to get your hand up there and apply enough force).

No idea how it came off?!
I've heard this problem with one of my buddy's Kizashi, and you've already stated the problem: "pads feel like they don't have much glue left...."

Take it back to the dealer as I suppose your car is still under the new car warranty 3 year / 60,000 kms and they'll take care of it for you.