Electrical Problem, Electrical draw from battery when off

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
murcod

Joelzashi - did you get this one fixed?
David
joelzashi

Sorry about the delayed reply.
I put the Kizashi in for warranty check a couple of weeks ago, I told them the exact problem I was having, along with another couple of problems I had with the car (deformed drivers window top rail, delayed CVT gear engage).

When i took the car to battery world, they tested the car when the car was off and the battery was reading full capacity. They also tested the alternator and it was working perfectly, showing that it was charging correctly, no faults there.

They then tested the battery terminals when the car was started up and running, it was showing a fault coming from the engine, as we disconnected the car completely from the battery and the battery test showed everything was perfect.

The problem is very intermittent, had the excessive cranking happen one time since, although only a couple of days ago, i was driving home from work and the "Hill Hold Disabled" & "Service ESP System" screens and lights started flashing on the dashboard.

I came to a stop in traffic and decided to turn off the car to get rid of the indications as they had come up once before around a year ago.

Well guess what happened, after switching the car off, i tried to restart it and what do you know? The car won't start up. After many attempts trying to restart it, I left it off, standing in the middle of traffic and after 10 mins, the car miraculously decided to start up again.

It's been working normally since this incident.

I really don't know what to do, i have warranty until August 2014 and i am thinking the local Suzuki Dealer is going to try and do everything they possibly can to avoid addressing this issue.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Prestige, Black, 2.4 I4 CVT.
2011 Suzuki Swift GL, Blue, 1.4 I4 5 Speed Manual.
1993 Mazda 626 GE Series 1 Hatchback, Passion Rose(Colour) 2.5L V6 Auto.
joelzashi

They also said there were absolutely no problems found in regards to the extended cranking issue. FML
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Prestige, Black, 2.4 I4 CVT.
2011 Suzuki Swift GL, Blue, 1.4 I4 5 Speed Manual.
1993 Mazda 626 GE Series 1 Hatchback, Passion Rose(Colour) 2.5L V6 Auto.