coolant reservoir

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
ragmopp01

Just got back from my trip to SF and back up the coast. The pill bottle cap worked just fine. Don't think I will replace it...

On another note, in Fort Bragg Ca. (of all places) saw a Silver Kizashi. Honked and waved at the young lady, who was as surprised to see my Kizashi as I was to see hers...
Engineer60

Thought I would add to this topic regarding coolant loss as the reservoir cap was actual faulty on ours.

Since taking delivery I had noticed coolant stains around the fan shroud area and put it down to over spill on top up by persons unknown as the return hose lower was dry.

However upon checking after a few runs it was apparent that the pressurised coolant entering the reservoir was splashing on the underside of the cap then passing the rubber seal.

A new cap (and seal) which now fits with a solid click has cured he problem.
“If you see a gap and don't go for it, you are no longer a racing driver”
ragmopp01

A new cap (and seal) which now fits with a solid click has cured he problem.

Well, it would be nice to actually GET a new cap. When I discovered the missing cap a month or so ago I ordered one from my semi local Kizashi ex dealer. As of this writing I am still using a pill bottle cap as no word from the dealer. I suppose I should call and find out if they REALLY ordered it or not...
KuroNekko

Sometimes, you can buy generic caps from auto parts stores. I recall that an ex-girlfriend of mine years ago had a missing windshield washer reservoir cap. I got a generic replacement cap at Pep Boys that fit perfectly.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
krell

Give Mike in parts at Jeff D'Ambrosio Suzuki a call (610-251-0900) he will help you.. great people to deal with
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?