issue with front passenger window switch

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
murcod

Yes, I know Mazda 6's have that relearn function too.
David
kizashiman71

how did you reset your passenger power windows as my 2012 kizashi 's power window doesnt work from the drivers door switch but does from the pass door switch?
LPSISRL

From the Owner's Manual:

Initialization of Auto-Down/Up Function

If the auto-down/up function does not work for some reason, initialize the function as
instructed below. Note that the initialization must be performed using the switch for each window; the function of the passenger’s door window cannot be initialized using the switch of the driver’s door window.
1) Start the engine.
2) Open the front window fully by holding the window switch in the “Down” position.
3) Close the front window by holding the switch in the “Up” position, and keep holding the switch for 2 seconds after the window fully closed.
4) Check the front window if the autodown/up feature work.

Pinching Prevention Function (if equipped)

The front window is equipped with the pinching prevention function. The function detects a foreign object caught in the window while being closed by the “auto-up” feature, which you can close the window
without holding the window switch in the “Up” position, and stops the window closing to prevent damage.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Suzukidrew

Thanks so much for posting this. I just had the same problem today and thought I would have to have the switch replaced. I just reprogrammed all four windows and the master switch works again. :D
SamirD

Suzukidrew wrote:Thanks so much for posting this. I just had the same problem today and thought I would have to have the switch replaced. I just reprogrammed all four windows and the master switch works again. :D
Awesome! Glad it helped you! Definitely check out some of the other threads here too as there's all sorts of great tips and tricks for our lovely cars. 8-)