how much rear wheel camber??

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
gaww

If he can measure your settings (but not change them), you should be able to go back to the dealer and raise hell - there is no excuse for their lack of cooperation.

PS - my front and rear seems to both have slight negative camber - visually looks about the same.
gaww

GREG wrote:The guy at the dealer knows it all and said i was wasting my time that it is the way it it is for handling and to wait till the first rotation to see if there is any abnormal wear. still couldn't get any numbers from them so i went to a friends repair shop where their alignment computer was just updated and got the specs. Rear camber is -.8 min to -1.8 max front is -.5 to-1.5. all i can say is my rear is way more than the front and i don't believe they are in spec. even if they are in spec they will sure as hell wear tires early. bottom line; my friend at the shop will hook me up with specs that work for him on most vehicles to save the tires and get a little better mileage.
Here are specific specs:

Rear toe
: IN 2.0 ± 1.0 mm (0.08 ± 0.04 in.)
Rear camber
: -1° 15’ ± 0° 30’

Front camber “a”
: -0° 30’ ± 1°
Front caster “b”
: 4° 10’ ± 1°
Front kingpin inclination angle “c”
: 13° 15’ ± 2°
Front toe angle