AC Drain Tube

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
2012kizashi

hello this is my first response or post or anything. my wifes 2012 kizashi has the sloshing around sound while only making left turns also... I was wandering how you drained your ac tube? also how you got to the tube? did you have to remove the power steering pump? ive looked around that area and cant even see it? any help appreciated
KuroNekko

First, our cars don't have power steering pumps because they have electric power steering, not hydraulic. Hydraulic systems need a pump driven by the serpentine belt, while electric ones don't have pumps at all. The diagram on the first page shows the drain tube located above the steering rack and it would be on the left hand side of the car. Therefore, on the driver's side if you're in the US.
The only way to access this area is to get under the car. There should be enough access if the splash guards don't extend that far back towards the firewall.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
dmitche

So I take it the Kizzys dont use power steering fluid or have a resevoir?
KuroNekko

dmitche wrote:So I take it the Kizzys dont use power steering fluid or have a resevoir?
The Kizashi uses electric power steering so no power steering fluid, no power steering pump, and no power steering fluid reservoir.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
pix74

Same issue for me today, same solution : go under the car and touch the tube to release 1liter+ of water. Will this issue Come back ? Any Idea for permanent fix ? Thks
LPSISRL

Vaccum it out.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)