AC Drain Tube

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
LMPEDI

I have water sloshing around when I make a left turn. I do believe this to be a result of the AC drain tube being clogged. Could someone tell me where to locate said AC drain tube?

I have cleaned out the air filter and will replace it tonight, just need to know where the tube is so I can clean it out.
KuroNekko

I don't know exactly where it is, but these aren't hard to find if you're under the car and looking close to the firewall. When you run your AC, is there no water that drips from under the car and makes a puddle?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

Just look for the tube with no water dripping from it. :lol:
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
LMPEDI

No, I get no puddle. I have a puddle in the floorboard. It's getting worse. I have finally just said to heck with the 90 degree heat and rolled the windows down. It's a rolling toaster.
LPSISRL

This is from the service manual. Hope it helps.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
LMPEDI

No dice. I cant find this tube anywhere. I have a S model, 6 SPD Manual. Please help. I am frustrated.
KuroNekko

The diagram is showing that the drain tube is behind the front axle (close to the transmission). You will have to get under the car and probably remove the underbody covers to see and access it adequately.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

KuroNekko wrote:The diagram is showing that the drain tube is behind the front axle (close to the transmission). You will have to get under the car and probably remove the underbody covers to see and access it adequately.
The axle on the right side.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
LMPEDI

So I found it after I took it to the Mechanic. If anyone is interested. It is on the driver's side. Just above the power steering pump. There are two bolts on the bottom side about where the driver sits and it is just above the cylinder for the power steering pump. Mine had about 2 litres of water in it. All is well now.
LPSISRL

Wow. From the diagram, "driver's side" only makes sense with a right-hand drive car. You're not from the UK or Aussie are you?
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors: