CVT oil change

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Woodie

Suzuki, Nissan, and Mitsubishi all use CVT transmissions made by Jatco. None of them make their own fluid either. All of the major oil companies make a fluid every bit as good as what the dealer is selling, at about 25% of the price the dealer charges.

All cars less than ten years old have TPMS monitors in the tires. It's an annoying, expensive "feature" that the government made you buy.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
vikrantgulatee

Are the tpms monitors worth it?...in my part of the world(India)..it's still not mandatory...Neither was my Kizashi installed with one..sites like AliExpress (Alibaba) sell them for 50-60usd...Does it actually make a difference?..was contemplating getting one imported....
DiggerDerrik

I’m sure you could drive the car with wheels not equipped with TPMS sensors however your dash is gonna light up. I know when my low pressure warning goes off I have to cover the info center up with a piece of paper to keep the warning from driving me crazy. It’s orange and flashy and annoying.
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
KuroNekko

vikrantgulatee wrote:Are the tpms monitors worth it?...in my part of the world(India)..it's still not mandatory...Neither was my Kizashi installed with one..sites like AliExpress (Alibaba) sell them for 50-60usd...Does it actually make a difference?..was contemplating getting one imported....
Don't bother. If your Indian-spec Kizashi did not come with TPMS sensors in the wheels, then it likely doesn't have the other components to make the warning system work in the dash display. For the Kizashi, the sensors simply work to indicate low pressure in one or more of the tires. It doesn't specify which one like newer vehicles or tell you the pressure.
As long as you occasionally check the air pressure in your tires, you really don't need this system. I personally find it helpful (it helps me detect air leaks from punctures), but it's not something that's necessary.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)