USB Connection

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
TheHolyGhost

How are the drives formatted?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Sarahlu03

I have an HP 8gb flash drive I bought a few years ago.. i have my music on there.. most of it is in Zune format but some is in WMA.... and I just hit random all and shuffle thru it... it works for now till I can get an AUX input jack professionally installed.. This is the ONLY thing i HATE about my kizashi!
Jezza

Tried connecting my HTC Desire to the USB the other day, the phone allows you to connect in Disk Mode. The car saw all the MP3's on the disk, even though there's a heap of other file types etc on there. Funnily, it plays some of my custom ring tones and sound effects, so when the police siren comes on, it always freaks me out :)

As for folder order and selecting music, I downloaded an app for the phone which allows you to Sync your iTunes play lists to the phone, making music selection a lot easier and it copies it in the order set out in the play list, making life just that little bit easier when it comes to finding the music your after. The good thing is, I copied the app to a USB stick and now I can sync to the USB as well. The programs called iSyncr and is available for the Android phone operating system. Small price of around $3.

Not sure how you download it if you don't have an android phone, but the program works well without a phone so maybe contact the programers website.
Jezza