Inner tie rod end

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
endelmania

Anyone know of an online vendor where I can purchase an inner tie rod end for a Kizashi SLS AWD? I've found plenty of outer tie rod ends, but having trouble find an inner. Thanks.
fasteddie

FrankoLaMoya

2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
endelmania

fasteddie wrote:In North America?
http://suzukiautomotiveparts.com/
Yep, North America. Thanks!
hermetico

endelmania wrote:Anyone know of an online vendor where I can purchase an inner tie rod end for a Kizashi SLS AWD? I've found plenty of outer tie rod ends, but having trouble find an inner. Thanks.

Hi, could you find the Inner Tie Rod?
endelmania

No.
old tech

To my knowledge this part was never made available by it self , only as a complete rack unit. Even in the aftermarket world. I would bet if it was one was taken off and to the parts store and you had a parts guy that knew his stuff with enough time to go through the likely possibilities that a near match could be found. With all of the Kizashis I have worked on coupled with living in a state requiring annual inspections, I have only seen one car that another shop rejected for play in the inner tie rod but yet was so slight it was let go after finding out it was a not available. I keep an eye on that one to see if it gets worse but so far it hasnt. I have a steering rack for parts waiting if I need to change one. What I would suggest is to be sure that that is where your play is coming from. Sqeeze hard through the bellows boot to feel while someone else checks for play. It could be just a loose fit of the bar to rack housing especially if on the right side. This would not be a safety at that point. If it is the inner tie rod, go to car-part.com and find a low mile rack near you and buy it for the ends. Currently these are only costing about $75
endelmania

Thanks for your suggestions. Much appreciated.
hermetico

endelmania wrote:Anyone know of an online vendor where I can purchase an inner tie rod end for a Kizashi SLS AWD? I've found plenty of outer tie rod ends, but having trouble find an inner. Thanks.
I have the solution for the Inner tie Rod.
hermetico

old tech wrote:To my knowledge this part was never made available by it self , only as a complete rack unit. Even in the aftermarket world. I would bet if it was one was taken off and to the parts store and you had a parts guy that knew his stuff with enough time to go through the likely possibilities that a near match could be found. With all of the Kizashis I have worked on coupled with living in a state requiring annual inspections, I have only seen one car that another shop rejected for play in the inner tie rod but yet was so slight it was let go after finding out it was a not available. I keep an eye on that one to see if it gets worse but so far it hasnt. I have a steering rack for parts waiting if I need to change one. What I would suggest is to be sure that that is where your play is coming from. Sqeeze hard through the bellows boot to feel while someone else checks for play. It could be just a loose fit of the bar to rack housing especially if on the right side. This would not be a safety at that point. If it is the inner tie rod, go to car-part.com and find a low mile rack near you and buy it for the ends. Currently these are only costing about $75
I have the solution for inner tie rod.